CANECT20 will be held at The Venetian Banquet & Hospitality Centre, in Vaughan, Ontario, from May 12 to 14, 2020.
For over 27 years, CANECT courses have met the needs of Canada’s environmental managers and professionals. Attend CANECT to keep up-to-date with new environmental regulations and expand your awareness and best practices.
CANECT’s practical professional development courses are designed to help you meet your environmental responsibilities.
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance featuring Continuing Education Credits (CECs).
- Access leading experts for one-on-one solutions to specific compliance problems.
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to environmental due diligence.
- Take home valuable reference and guidance materials.
- Update your knowledge of new regulations.
- Connect with technology and service providers.
Courses are lead by Canada’s leading environmental professionals and feature speakers from government agencies, industry and municipalities. Download the CANECT 2020 Program (PDF).
CANECT course topics include:
- Environmental Regulation and Compliance
- Brownfields & Excess Soils
- Climate Change Effects on Management Systems
- Water & Wastewater: Regulation and Compliance
- Environmental Emergencies & Spills
- Due Diligence in Environmental Prosecutions: A Mock Trial
- Air Quality and Climate Change
- Navigating the New Impact Assessment Act