Earlier this year, more stringent air contaminant concentration standards took effect in accordance with O. Reg. 419/05. As a result of the stricter standards, industrial facilities that were complying with the Air Pollution – Local Air Quality Regulations prior to the to the 2020 may not realize that they are now out of compliance.
The presenters for this webinar are Paul Manning, a certified environmental law specialist from Manning Environmental Law, and Elham Gorouhi, a Senior Project Engineer at ALTECH Environmental Consulting Limited. During this 45-minute webinar, they will be discussing the following:
- Ontario Regulation 419/05;
- An overview of air & noise permit-types and the permitting process in Ontario.
- Air contaminant concentration standards for all Ontario facilities as of February 1, 2020.
- What steps need to be taken to be ensure compliance with the new requirements under O. Reg. 419/05.
- An example of industrial facility’s air compliance standard before and after February 1, 2020.
This webinar is designed for new or experienced environmental managers at Ontario industrial facilities. It will also include a real industry example of compliance before and after the new requirements and what changes are required by a facility to be in compliance.
Date: Wednesday, November 18th, 2020
Time: 12:15 pm until 1:00 pm
Speakers: Paul Manning, Certified Environmental Law Specialist, Manning Environmental Law
Elham Gorouhi, M.Sc., P.Eng, ALTECH Environmental Consulting Ltd.
Register: This is a free event. Send an e-mail to confirm your participation in the webinar to John Nicholson at [email protected]. You will receive instructions on how to access the webinar.
Manning Environmental Law
|Elham Gorouhi, M.Sc., P.Eng
ALTECH Environmental Consulting Ltd.