In today’s world, companies and organizations are facing increased public and regulatory scrutiny, higher fines and penalties, and evolving regulations and rules.
As such, it is more important than ever to invest in your team’s knowledge and understanding of environmental regulations, compliance and best practices, and enhance your organization’s due diligence.
For over 30 years, CANECT courses have met the needs of Canada’s environmental managers and professionals and we invite you to join us for the Fall CANECT Environmental Compliance and Due Diligence Essentials Conference, November 14 – 15, 2023 in Vaughan, ON and virtually.
Plus! HazMat Magazine readers can save 15% on registration by using promo code: HMM15
Choose from two practical and engaging courses, and hear from expert speakers who can address your environmental regulation and compliance questions.
Benefits of attending:
- Continuing Professional Development hours with Certificates of Attendance provided
- Free parking and all meals provided
- Networking reception on November 14th
- Learn about regulatory changes and compliance strategies
- Receive take-home materials to share with your team
- Talk one-on-one with experts, and ample networking opportunities
- Discounts for group registrations
- And more…
CANECT Fall Essentials Conference Courses
Click titles below to see course agendas and speakers
November 14th: 1A – Environmental Regulation & Compliance Essentials
What industry professionals say about CANECT events
“CANECT courses provide invaluable information pertaining to environmental compliance, best practices and the latest regulatory developments.”Environmental Specialist,
To learn more visit canect.net
For more information, contact Denise Simpson
T: 905-727-4666 ext: 21 | E: [email protected]