The Ontario Environment Industry Association cordially invites you to attend a Reception and Dinner with The Hon. Glen Murray to celebrate ONEIA’s 25thAnniversary.
The reception and dinner with the Minister will follow the fifth annual Ontario Environment and Cleantech Business and Policy Forum on May 30 and run from 5:30 to 9:30 PM at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in downtown Toronto.
Join companies like Waste Connections of Canada, Terrapure, Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP, Fielding Environmental, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, XCG Consulting, RCCAO, LafargeHolcim, Walker Environmental Group and RWDI who have already reserved their table.
Corporate tables of eight (8) are available for just $1850 and come with a range of sponsor benefits:
- Table with eight (8) seats with appropriate signage
- Logo recognition at event (on screen)
- Thanked in remarks at dinner
- Name recognition in all email blasts, social media and promotional materials. (Email exposure will reach more than 10,000 people in the environment and cleantech sector)
- Name recognition on website content
To discuss your corporate table, please contact Ellen Greenwood at [email protected].
Or join us as an individual for the dinner for just $249. Please purchase your ticket HERE.
If you are already registered for the day-long Forum you can add an individual ticket for just $149 HERE.
DATE: Tuesday, May 30, 2017
TIME: 5:30 to 9:30 PM
LOCATION: Mandarin Ballroom, Doubletree by Hilton, 108 Chestnut Street, Toronto, ON
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the 25th Anniversary Celebration.