Are you: New to Emergency Management or Business Continuity? An Emergency Management Professional looking to give back to your community? A First Responder, Health Professional, Risk Management Professional, Private Consultant, Business Continuity Coordinator, IT Professional, or an Emergency Manager from a public or private organization?
Who we are: The Ontario Association of Emergency Managers (OAEM) is the Home of the Ontario Emergency Management Community; a collaborative network of Emergency Managers comprised of public and private partnerships and memberships.
Our Platform: The website, https://oaem.ca/, serves as the central hub for OAEM’s emergency management community outreach platform that includes associated social media conduits that feed into the main site: Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
What we offer:
- Our professional development sessions and our Annual General Conference are great ways to network with potential clients
- Host an event or partner with us to promote your organization and build on an established network
- Join one of our sub-groups that are launching this winter to collaborate with Small to Medium Enterprise’s across private and public forums
- Mentor a young professional through our new mentorship program
- Receive our quarterly member newsletter to remain apprised of EM trends, hot topics and upcoming events through the Association
How to get involved?
Head to our website and check us out or follow us on social media! We’re currently working on an Instagram account so we can post content there too! The team is learning how to gain followers on instagram fast! This way, we can reach as many people as possible! Can you help?
Have membership questions? Send an email to: Amber Rushton, Membership Chairat [email protected].
Interested in a sponsorship opportunity and hosting an event? Reach out to our Sponsorship Chair, Paul Hassanally at [email protected].