The Environmental Indicators Webinar is a two-hour training course that will discuss the purpose of environmental indicators and different tools available to Remedial Project Managers (RPM) who make environmental indicator determinations at their Superfund sites as well as other federal agency and state representatives that work on these sites, particularly at federal facilities. By taking the course, participants will achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the role of environmental indicators in the Superfund remedial program.
- Learn how to identify Human Exposure Under Control status of a site.
- Learn how to identify Groundwater Migration Under Control status of a site.
- Apply your understanding of environmental indicators through interactive polling and discussion.
- Identify interrelationships with other Superfund components such as five-year reviews, sitewide ready for anticipated reuse determinations, and risk determinations.
- Become familiar with EPA guidance, tools, and other reference materials on environmental indicators The instructional methodology for this course includes lecture and interactive polling with opportunity for questions and discussion from participants.
The target audience for this course is RPMs, federal agency representatives, and state representatives that work on federal facilities.