The Canadian Risks & Hazards Network is holding its 14th annual symposium from October 25th to the 27th, 2017 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Building Resilience: “From Catastrophe to Capacity” is this year’s theme and the program will continue to review and discuss the history of hazard characterization and disaster risk reduction with a key to creating a vision for the future. It will include plenary and themed sessions; presentations; panel discussions and poster presentations.
Included in Registration:
- Over 80 presentations for you to choose to attend including
- General Session and Keynotes
- 4 Simultaneous thematic Breakout Sessions
- Poster Presentations
- Panel Discussions
- Daily refreshments and lunches featuring local cuisine
- Evening Events
- Tuesday: Optional Social Event at Historic Keith’s Hall
- Wednesday: Awards Reception including tour of the historic Pier 21 museum
- Networking Opportunities
- Introduction to new products and services through exhibitors and sponsors
- Free tote bag
Full registration rates can be found below.
August 29, 2017
|* CRHNet Student:||$190||$290|
|* Non-member student:||$290||$390|
|Tuesday night Social Event (Optional)||$45||$45|
*Limited to 20 registrations at the subsidized rates. Full delegate rates apply when the subsidized registrations are filled.
CRHNet’s Annual Symposium is a must attend for many Disaster Risk Reduction professional for its delivery of presentations that inform, education and increase awareness of best practices, lessons learned and new technology. We hope to see you there.
Please share with colleagues you feel would benefit from attending!
To register, visit the CHRNET sysmposium website.