Save the date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 The Berkley Canada (a Berkley Company) Environmental Team is pleased to confirm we will be offering two Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) accredited courses: Environmental Insurance – Introduction; and Environmental Insurance – Advanced Topics. The courses are open to commercial insurance brokers, asset managers, risk managers, insurance […]
Author Archive for: johnnicholson
About John Nicholson
Cleantech and environmental professional with over 25 years of experience in cleantech start-ups, environmental consulting, environmental law, and government.
John has been the editor of Hazmat Management Magazine (www.hazmatmag.com) since early 2016, having served as the business and technology columnist for the previous 12 years. Hazmat Management Magazine, founded in 1989, is one of the first environmental business trade publications in Canada and has a currently readership of over 12,000 environmental professionals in North America.
Entries by John Nicholson
Hazmat Management Magazine’s weekly e-newsletter is distributed to over 18,000 environmental, cleantech, and hazmat professionals in North America. Have your company’s product or service included in our company profile section of HazMat Management’s weekly e-newsletter or web site. Starting at only $695.00 per month (4 times) for the e-newsletter, advertising in Hazmat Magazine provides your […]
- Ontario: Trucking Company Fined $250,000 over hazmat incidentFebruary 27, 2019 - 10:20 pm
- Bioremediation: Global Markets and Technologies to 2023February 22, 2019 - 11:19 am
- Industrial Absorbents Market to Exceed $4.7 Billion by 2023February 6, 2019 - 11:22 am
- Canada’s draft 2019–2022 Federal Sustainable Development Strategy: Impacts on Clean Technology and Brownfield DevelopmentJanuary 4, 2019 - 4:10 pm
- Technology Simultaneously Measures 71 Elements in WaterDecember 27, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- United States: Successor Liability for Environmental LiabilitiesDecember 12, 2018 - 9:55 am