Market Insight Reports recently released Global Emergency Spill Response Market Research Report 2017 to 2022 that presents an in-depth assessment of the Emergency Spill Response including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents […]
Author Archive for: johnnicholson
About John Nicholson
Cleantech and environmental professional with over 25 years of experience in cleantech start-ups, environmental consulting, environmental law, and government.
John has been the editor of Hazmat Management Magazine (www.hazmatmag.com) since early 2016, having served as the business and technology columnist for the previous 12 years. Hazmat Management Magazine, founded in 1989, is one of the first environmental business trade publications in Canada and has a currently readership of over 12,000 environmental professionals in North America.
Entries by John Nicholson
Save the date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 The Berkley Canada (a Berkley Company) Environmental Team is pleased to confirm we will be offering two Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) accredited courses: Environmental Insurance – Introduction; and Environmental Insurance – Advanced Topics. The courses are open to commercial insurance brokers, asset managers, risk managers, insurance […]
Hazmat Management Magazine’s weekly e-newsletter is distributed to over 18,000 environmental, cleantech, and hazmat professionals in North America. Have your company’s product or service included in our company profile section of HazMat Management’s weekly e-newsletter or web site. Starting at only $695.00 per month (4 times) for the e-newsletter, advertising in Hazmat Magazine provides your […]
- Access Hazmat Management Magazine via TwitterNovember 19, 2018 - 4:54 pm
- CHAR Announces Successful Commissioning of Biocarbon FacilityOctober 30, 2018 - 2:17 pm
- Court Upholds Decision That The Ministry May Order Current And Former Owners, And Tenants To Delineate Contamination That Has Migrated Off-SiteSeptember 23, 2018 - 9:13 pm
- Dangerous Goods Industry Survey Identifies Compliance ChallengesSeptember 23, 2018 - 8:52 pm
- Oil Spill Response Management Market – Industry Study & PredictionsSeptember 18, 2018 - 7:07 pm
- Environmental Consultant’s Disclaimer of Liability to Vendor effective against Third Party PurchaserAugust 28, 2018 - 7:21 pm