Hazmat Management Magazine’s weekly e-newsletter is distributed to over 18,000 environmental, cleantech, and hazmat professionals in North America. Have your company’s product or service included in our company profile section of HazMat Management’s weekly e-newsletter or web site. Starting at only $695.00 per month (4 times) for the e-newsletter, advertising in Hazmat Magazine provides your […]
Author Archive for: johnnicholson
About John Nicholson
Cleantech and environmental professional with over 25 years of experience in cleantech start-ups, environmental consulting, environmental law, and government.
John has been the editor of Hazmat Management Magazine (www.hazmatmag.com) since early 2016, having served as the business and technology columnist for the previous 12 years. Hazmat Management Magazine, founded in 1989, is one of the first environmental business trade publications in Canada and has a currently readership of over 12,000 environmental professionals in North America.
Entries by John Nicholson
- Innovative Technology to streamlines brownfield industry projectsMarch 6, 2018 - 5:42 pm
- Recent Trends in the Selection of Remedies at Superfund SitesMarch 6, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- Key Developments in Environmental Law in Canada from 2017February 6, 2018 - 9:53 am
- Char Technologies Ltd. Announces Acquisition of the Altech GroupJanuary 10, 2018 - 2:52 pm
- Ontario Environment Industry Day – December 12th 2017November 29, 2017 - 3:13 pm
- No Canadian Federal funds for Clean-up of Abandoned Oil WellsJanuary 14, 2017 - 2:14 pm