by Catherine Thompson, Waterloo Region Record As reported by Catherine Thompson in the Waterloo Region Record, It’ll cost about $8.6 million to rid the soil and groundwater of contaminants at the former Kitchener, Ontario Frame site. The huge industrial site at Homer Watson Boulevard and Bleams Road has been undergoing cleanup for the past three years. The soil and groundwater […]
Author Archive for: hazzmat31
About David Nguyen
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud David Nguyen contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by David Nguyen
by Dr. Harm Gross, Western Investor As reported by Dr. Harm Gross in the Western Investor, in British Columbia, the cost of contaminated site cleanup has grown steadily since the Contaminated Site Regulation became law on April 1, 1997. There are several reasons for this change, some of which are under the control of “persons responsible”, chiefly […]
The Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals recently had the opportunity to remind employers not to ignore training employees on safety.
- Innovative Technology to streamlines brownfield industry projectsMarch 6, 2018 - 5:42 pm
- Recent Trends in the Selection of Remedies at Superfund SitesMarch 6, 2018 - 2:00 pm
- Key Developments in Environmental Law in Canada from 2017February 6, 2018 - 9:53 am
- Char Technologies Ltd. Announces Acquisition of the Altech GroupJanuary 10, 2018 - 2:52 pm
- Ontario Environment Industry Day – December 12th 2017November 29, 2017 - 3:13 pm
- No Canadian Federal funds for Clean-up of Abandoned Oil WellsJanuary 14, 2017 - 2:14 pm