The Ontario Association of Emergency Managers (OAEM) will be holding their 17th annual conference and annual general meeting (AGM) on May 11th and 12th in Burlington, Ontario.
There will be a diverse list of speakers and subject matter experts including professionals from the the public sector, private sector, non-government organizations and more. Speakers include the following:
· Jean-Pierre Taschereau – Director, Emergency Operations, Canadian Red Cross talking about the Fort McMurry Wildfire;
· Jim Montgomery – Deputy Chief, Emergency Management, City of Ottawa speaking about the Sinkhole Event in his City, and
· Ivana Di Millo – Director, Communications, City of Mississauga who will be providing a historic perspective of the Mississauga Explosion.
The price for the conference is very reasonable and is as follows:
- Students $80
- Early bird Member $80 (First 30 to register)
- Member and Partner Organizations $100
- Early bird Non-Member $110 (First 30 to register)
- Non-Member $130
For questions, please contact:
· Attendees – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Vendors – email@example.com
· Media – firstname.lastname@example.org